Simps90sh

shes called effy . she did like 4 shoots for a hairy pussy site. no sex. just spreading hairy bush. she has a model portfolio also under a different name. neither are her real name.
cheers, Was seeing if she did anything other than hairy sites. Thats not my jam

beast159

ive got 2 vids of one of the diaper girls from her onlyfans. shes not been active since last september but i bought her mmf vid and shower fuck vid with massive facial. she lives in york now i believe. her real names beth but she went by ella on outdoordiapers.

set_od_ella_4_00005.jpg

shes gained weight. got more crappy tattoos and ruined her lips. still have the tattoo under boob to match though :D

16.jpg

Simps90sh

do you know the names of the lasses who did other stuff. and what type of stuff was it?
i know the names of some. the photographer did some "tractor totty" shoots also.
Hannah B, Becky T, Jodie, Suzanne etc but i wont pop their full names on here

beast159

i know the names of some. the photographer did some "tractor totty" shoots also.
Hannah B, Becky T, Jodie, Suzanne etc but i wont pop their full names on here
right so they did calendar shoots infront of tractors. quite a few of the outdoordiaper girls did that you havent named. before tractor totty the photographer did pictures for tractors. he even had tractor totty on that old website. not been down the rabbit hole too much but a 2013 tractor totty calendar is considered an antique according to online. in terms of how good i am at finding stuff. i found out the photographers name. and even the house in carlisle where he did alot of the outdoordiaper pics and vids. yes im that good lol. you give me a name and a site. ill find your stuff. some of the models ventured off into modelling full time and onlyfans

Simps90sh

right so they did calendar shoots infront of tractors. quite a few of the outdoordiaper girls did that you havent named. before tractor totty the photographer did pictures for tractors. he even had tractor totty on that old website. not been down the rabbit hole too much but a 2013 tractor totty calendar is considered an antique according to online. in terms of how good i am at finding stuff. i found out the photographers name. and even the house in carlisle where he did alot of the outdoordiaper pics and vids. yes im that good lol. you give me a name and a site. ill find your stuff. some of the models ventured off into modelling full time and onlyfans
who went into it FT and who went into OF, that would be interesting to know

markleon20

Trades still open - have something to trade, I’m not doing freebies. Kik: Franklyadventurously