Superchon

I help run a Telegram group where we do just that, can provide invite link later today if people are interested in DMs. We require a 3 euro entry donation and consistent continuing donations to stay in the group.
I'm in

toast2206

I help run a Telegram group where we do just that, can provide invite link later today if people are interested in DMs. We require a 3 euro entry donation and consistent continuing donations to stay in the group.
im in too

Manu2110

I want please

Badman63

For those wanting to join the cooperative Telegram group you can PM me and I will send you the info to join. Like I said earlier its a 3 euro entry fee with consistent continuing donations to stay in the group!
Tried to PM you

toast2206

For those wanting to join the cooperative Telegram group you can PM me and I will send you the info to join. Like I said earlier its a 3 euro entry fee with consistent continuing donations to stay in the group!
We can't dm you, so how..

mfcrussianbudy

I want to join. Pls send info, i cant message u