Widnes/Liverpool/Runcorn/Warrington

• Thread starter Deleted member 5722
  • Start date

Pichunter1980

Approved
Look man, you’ve shared some content, so you’re not as bad as the others, but I’ve been posting in these forums for years and gave away loads of content hoping others would follow suit. Very few did, that’s why it’s all the same content being posted time and again. So now anyone with any content worth a damn will only trade. And I can’t blame them.

The few posts you’ve made are a drop in a puddle tho. Post some more, get others to post theirs and maybe you’ll convince us old dogs to stop trading and start sharing.

Until then…you can always continue to insult us, or make statements like that tit, which just stop us from even trading with noobs. You call.

Dexamemi2

Approved
We’re doing it the only way we know how, which over the years has been full of scrapers and promises of this and that. Over time it wears big and anyone who begs is just a blanket see ya later for me.

pichunter has shared way more over the years but I know he has the same ‘what’s the point’ vibe that I do.

The most recent way that I’ve been doing this has produced more content in a week than I’ve seen in three years. Sorry if you don’t like it. Offer is open on messengers to you.

Last edited:

misteranon2412414

Approved
can confirm dex will pretty much give you whatever you ask for if you give him fresh content, he did with me anyway
dunno about pichunter tho

thebob

Never posted on here but have Dex on Kik, if you share shit with him, he will show you anything you want.... Top guy