Glasgow/Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Thread starter Deleted member 15544
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15544

Right lads, let's start sharing!

I've had my Mega Account shut down twice now, had numerous discords and a few Kik groups closed so fuck knows what other platform is decent for sharing... open to recommendations!

I'm looking for any Glasgow birds really, if you have any of the following drop me a message on here first;
(Switching some letters with numbers to avoid anything getting flagged 3=e, 4=a)

K3ir Sarwar
H4yley Hughes
Sh4nnon Kelly
J4mie Mckirkle
T4ylor Moffat
C4t Kivlin (Edinburger)
Lyns3y Burns
Abig4il Arriana
Mh4ri Mcwilliams

Useforinsta123

Right lads, let's start sharing!

I've had my Mega Account shut down twice now, had numerous discords and a few Kik groups closed so fuck knows what other platform is decent for sharing... open to recommendations!

I'm looking for any Glasgow birds really, if you have any of the following drop me a message on here first;
(Switching some letters with numbers to avoid anything getting flagged 3=e, 4=a)

K3ir Sarwar
H4yley Hughes
Sh4nnon Kelly
J4mie Mckirkle
T4ylor Moffat
C4t Kivlin (Edinburger)
Lyns3y Burns
Abig4il Arriana
Mh4ri Mcwilliams
Have those girls got content or are you asking if it exists? I know of some of them but don’t think they do OF or that

Trickyrfc123

Av got stuff but too many dodgy creepy cunts who think if they grass the person they will get ther hole off them its them that want to see all the posts ano and cany live without it yet ther ruin it coz ther weirdos ,plus cunts want to trade shit a wouldny trade feck all coz cunts just google image shit as if ther the bawd feck aw that if uv git stuff post it

D

Deleted member 15544

Av got stuff but too many dodgy creepy cunts who think if they grass the person they will get ther hole off them its them that want to see all the posts ano and cany live without it yet ther ruin it coz ther weirdos ,plus cunts want to trade shit a wouldny trade feck all coz cunts just google image shit as if ther the bawd feck aw that if uv git stuff post it
Exactly mate, that's how I reckon all my Mega's got shut down n all the discord/kik groups a was in got closed, had hunners a shit and was heavy careful covering my tracks, only explanation would be a grass!

Thats how am asking if anyone else knows a decent method of sharing which wilny get pulled...