jumpingjesus

Who are u looking for in particular?
Nobody has anything of girls from those aeras at all. Nadin3 on3ill from Omagh used to do OF but think that’s stopped and g3mma r3id from castlederg hasn’t been seen in years don’t know of anyone from strabane doing it at all

ireland2022

there is a thread on that shitty fappening forum that claims they have the full 175 picture Justin Staff0rd leak. Seems legit although the moderators and "well known members" are a bunch of cunts and are weird with sharing it. You cant message people on that shitty website and after being mocked for asking about the leak twice I asked ""if someone could dm me about it/ about purchasing the set". I got banned from the forum for "trading/selling" even thought it wasnt stated anywhere about this and people previously discussed trading before. If anyone else wants to try their luck, its under a request thread, just search "stafford" and you'll be able to find it. Be warned the ones in it are patronising/weird cunts but I'm sure they have it.

Registerednetwork69

Approved
there is a thread on that shitty fappening forum that claims they have the full 175 picture Justin Staff0rd leak. Seems legit although the moderators and "well known members" are a bunch of cunts and are weird with sharing it. You cant message people on that shitty website and after being mocked for asking about the leak twice I asked ""if someone could dm me about it/ about purchasing the set". I got banned from the forum for "trading/selling" even thought it wasnt stated anywhere about this and people previously discussed trading before. If anyone else wants to try their luck, its under a request thread, just search "stafford" and you'll be able to find it. Be warned the ones in it are patronising/weird cunts but I'm sure they have it.
Or... they were bullshitting you and they have fuck all but your desperation led you to annoying people by asking more than once and the people bullshitting laughed because you fed the troll.

You ask once, if you get, you get. If you don't, move on.

It's that simple. You take what you're given. It isn't a trade/selling forum. If you wanna buy, you gotta find the proper channels on Discord or Telegram or wherever they'd being flogged.

technobaz

Approved
The only redeeming feature of the 12th of July that I'd encourage more of!

Last edited: