N45M

Approved
Not sure how my reply deleted the comment I was replying to... but you get the point hopefully!
In this game it's a walk to showing everything and seeing how long you can hold that off and how much cash you can make on the way. I dont think she's going to go that far

Canary92

Approved
Latest set of pictures

Attachments

• 1764x2500_bb9b4d9ed7090756b1f00e8ea1afc3c6.jpg
    1764x2500_bb9b4d9ed7090756b1f00e8ea1afc3c6.jpg
    620.8 KB · Views: 3,331
  • 2688x4032_ccd4dd462cd7ebd1cdc4f2f8491c3deb.jpg
    2688x4032_ccd4dd462cd7ebd1cdc4f2f8491c3deb.jpg
    757.3 KB · Views: 2,973
  • 2688x4032_88b54deb3e82743bcb0e9e12f4bc7139.jpg
    2688x4032_88b54deb3e82743bcb0e9e12f4bc7139.jpg
    767.5 KB · Views: 2,771
  • 960x960_c0f5add49b9fec5ae33c152bd2f4f728.jpg
    960x960_c0f5add49b9fec5ae33c152bd2f4f728.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 2,833
  • 2316x3088_07eeac25d207b1372d9b2ba69e5c1711.jpg
    2316x3088_07eeac25d207b1372d9b2ba69e5c1711.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,298

Nutella

I had a 3 month membership when she changed before to free, pissed me off, now she has switched back I have to pay. She ignored my messages when I asked and now can't message. Fuck paying again. Total rip off

Similar happened to me, so I messaged her on IG instead where she promptly blocked me after OnlyFans she did it. I wasn't rude or anything. More confused. Just wondering what her game is, money aside. She really doesn't give a fuck about anyone unless she is travelling out to Dubai and putting out for the big cash like I have heard. At least some girls pretend to care about their fans. She straight up sees us as trash.

COVID impacted that for awhile, and likewise her little pro-am circuit gig. But the money is too good, she will never drop OnlyFans now. Too easy pocket change.

Props to the people who did buy and share her content here. But until she showed a total shift in her antics, I wouldn't recommend any guy here signs up to her, no matter how much I want her stuff leaked and posted here.

Last edited:

Nutella

Similar experience here. Was prepared to take a few punts and see what she was showing, wasted about $40, then got blocked when I queried why she was sending out 'send to all' messages saying stuff like chat tomorrow, when she never replied to messages or even seemed to read them!!

Man, this happened to me as well. Fucking bitch deserves to have her content leaked, but more so deserved to have her Onlyfans well dry out.

N45M

Approved
Man, this happened to me as well. Fucking bitch deserves to have her content leaked, but more so deserved to have her Onlyfans well dry out.
Personally no issue seeing it die off, or seeing the leaks. She's clearly not short of cash anyway!

Mentosfresh

Approved
I want to write so much n not even sure where to start on her...also looks like it's a good time time start sharing some useless info maybe I won't get bitched at today hahah looks like we r all feeling the same about her n opening up. Yea she does not care bout really anyone and it's apparent she is a narcissistic thot now. Sad. She changed so much last 3 years and where as I thought she was a trend setter and creating a lane she is just following footsteps of all these IG whores now. She was literally the only girl I had faith would not go that route n stay smart and active in her sports stuff and respectable avenues. But she rather be a Tana or Kardashian now. Wrecked her lips hate her lips in dubai pics she looks like a lizard. How or why she is following trash is sad. Didn't Tana brag about not taking Bang Energy deal ..why did Lucy? That's another one for her. Dude that owns it is legit known for fucking all the girls he signs. That's how u basically get into BANG I heard. Of course hope it's not true but who know what she does or will do for money now. You r from a rich family Lucy so it just don't make sense n fuck her parents too. So yea just don't get her she was presented as this girl next door type n as suspected it's all a lie to sell her as this innocent dream girl.

Rob01

Approved
I want to write so much n not even sure where to start on her...also looks like it's a good time time start sharing some useless info maybe I won't get bitched at today hahah looks like we r all feeling the same about her n opening up. Yea she does not care bout really anyone and it's apparent she is a narcissistic thot now. Sad. She changed so much last 3 years and where as I thought she was a trend setter and creating a lane she is just following footsteps of all these IG whores now. She was literally the only girl I had faith would not go that route n stay smart and active in her sports stuff and respectable avenues. But she rather be a Tana or Kardashian now. Wrecked her lips hate her lips in dubai pics she looks like a lizard. How or why she is following trash is sad. Didn't Tana brag about not taking Bang Energy deal ..why did Lucy? That's another one for her. Dude that owns it is legit known for fucking all the girls he signs. That's how u basically get into BANG I heard. Of course hope it's not true but who know what she does or will do for money now. You r from a rich family Lucy so it just don't make sense n fuck her parents too. So yea just don't get her she was presented as this girl next door type n as suspected it's all a lie to sell her as this innocent dream girl.
Jeez man, not being able to see her tits has really hurt you ain’t it 😂

Rob01

Approved
No but again the objective was to not start an argument my comments r for her to read or people that want to.
I doubt she even knows about this site, you really think she or any other model on onlyfans etc would allow people to leak their shit for free? I’m not tryna start an argument at all bro, I just think it’s a bit mad writing a paragraph about about your emotions

Mentosfresh

Approved
I doubt she even knows about this site, you really think she or any other model on onlyfans etc would allow people to leak their shit for free? I’m not tryna start an argument at all bro, I just think it’s a bit mad writing a paragraph about about your emotions
That's fair... but yes she is in all threads she is the one that gets them taken down. And or her team if she has one idk. The same 3 or 4 threads been around forever now so I think she eased up but yea that's what was originally happening in beginning.

Fxrrant

Approved
Haha jeez get laid son