Fxrrant

Approved
U don't have to bet remeber I'm the most honest person on web u could just ask. Yes she eventually blocked me i had a good 8month run tho....actually didn't even block me she actually restricted me damn lucy u didn't want me to get that 30 bucks back for the sub hahaha the amount of people that claim she did blocked them over even a single question is nuts she just seems to be shitting on her fans. Yea I am mad at her n now talking shit... still the man tho she broke 65% of her promises to me where as I kept 100% of mine. Never leaked 1 image of her OF just corroborated stuff. Again... trail of useless replys to me, how about some info boys. Clearly no one in the threads has info so asking for an outsider to hop in and share. Peace yall..✌
Shut up you virgin, no one gives a shit

Mentosfresh

Approved
Shut up you virgin, no one gives a shit
U couldn't produce one pic of a previous girlfriend when I asked 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Using ur mothers picture as an avatar tisktisk... remeber me I sent u my name and address u pussy 😆😁 u should come fight me n let's post the results in here n on YouTube!!!!!!!! Leme know? Stay behind ur keyboard u stupid fucking faggot I'd trash u in any and everything. So ready for an event day with some of u!

Fxrrant

Approved
U couldn't produce one pic of a previous girlfriend when I asked 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Using ur mothers picture as an avatar tisktisk... remeber me I sent u my name and address u pussy 😆😁 u should come fight me n let's post the results in here n on YouTube!!!!!!!! Leme know? Stay behind ur keyboard u stupid fucking faggot I'd trash u in any and everything. So ready for an event day with some of u!
You couldn’t fight your way out of a wet paper bag! Can’t even type a single word without fucking it up, silly little spastic.

Blablaalbalb

Approved
You’re replying to people’s 1 line posts with rambling essays. Literally no one cares. At all. You acted like you were in love with each other and now she’s blocked you, that’s sad af.

We are all just here for free titties. That’s it.

Bennyd1987

Approved
Her content is so stale, and her photoshop is horrible. The whole 'show nipples through a bra, but I'll either photoshop them out or cover them up when wearing no bra' is kinda outdated now too. Credit to her for making a buck where she can. Also, she has the strangest 'fans' in the world, every single forum it turns into some weird conversation regarding who knows her best or who has met her. Strange behaviour

Mentosfresh

Approved
You’re replying to people’s 1 line posts with rambling essays. Literally no one cares. At all. You acted like you were in love with each other and now she’s blocked you, that’s sad af.

We are all just here for free titties. That’s it.
I didn't claim she loved me she doesn't even LOVE herself 🏥💉💉🪞 #gummybear #juvederm #restylane