Mentosfresh

Approved
Nooooo!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well that was short lived they already pulled my POST down on IG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ oh well u can still enjoy it here on this lovely forum instead. πŸ€—

Mentosfresh

Approved
Lucy Robson you stupid little prostitute SHOW YOUR TITS N PUSSY ALREADYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
FOOOOOKIN HooOOOoooker. 😚

Mentosfresh

Approved
you really seem like lucy trying to make it obvious that its you without saying it
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that's hilarious De Ja Vu... The dude that used to run our discord used to think my info was so accurate n I knew too much that I just HAD TO BE HER!?!? He would obsess about it hahaha had me send a pic of TV with my hand in front of it n shit like that... wait tho how after all this n why ?? How could u think this could be her posing as some guy thats crushing on her? Also how n why would she send nudes to some chick's husband did u see my previous posts I been outing bitches around my neighborhood hahahah

Mentosfresh

Approved
It has. Maybe I should sue for copyright or do a Lucy and get the thread taken down to protect my work😏
Haha... well that was the old her with that remaining thread of dignity..any dignity has now left the building..she is a full blown hooker at the present moment and wants her tits on the internet and wants it leaked. She hasn't got a thread taken down in like half a year. Bombard her on her Onlyfans n tell her to show her tits n pussy finally.

GolfingLegendz456

Approved
Haha... well that was the old her with that remaining thread of dignity..any dignity has now left the building..she is a full blown hooker at the present moment and wants her tits on the internet and wants it leaked. She hasn't got a thread taken down in like half a year. Bombard her on her Onlyfans n tell her to show her tits n pussy finally.
if you imagine this is lucy it actually becomes cute instead of scary and deranged

Mentosfresh

Approved
It would be surprising if it hadn't, aint looking back through the comments though they're bad cringe 😬😬
It's tough to erase the king... cringe is everyone in comp with me and I got further than each and everyone of u?? Ur all in a forum to find ANYTHING U CAN of lucy robson yet I'm only person on ALL of entire internet who can prove she ever spoke to me. What do u have?? Exactly .... CRINGEπŸ˜…
ILL WRECK EVERY FORUM I WANT. I RUN SHIT. πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘
In life I am know to do this..it's gonna be me with the most points if we r playing a game... it's gonna be me scoring 4 touch downs when u said I couldn't score one. I'm gonna stare at u on my 4th touchdown n ask why u don't have any still?... n you n yr boys who r playing FOOTBALL with me are gonna stick by u and say no one cares if u make a touch down or not??? Hmmm. OK. Well. Idk boys hahHah. Maybe we compete in life for different reasons. Either way I won.