RatOut

She told me they were coming. She is $$$ motivated and we may see way more and there may be no limits.
She is full of it, she has been conning people from day one she is never going all the way she will milk this as long as possible

Unsunghero96

Approved
Just know that she's very literal with her descriptions of the photos. When she says she's nude it just means she's not wearing clothes, not that you can see the good parts. She will mention if she's showing nipples and I would assume if she ends up showing 🐱 she will say in the description. Not counting on that ever happening though.

efwsefedas

Approved
Just know that she's very literal with her descriptions of the photos. When she says she's nude it just means she's not wearing clothes, not that you can see the good parts. She will mention if she's showing nipples and I would assume if she ends up showing 🐱 she will say in the description. Not counting on that ever happening though.
thissss
nude simply means no clothes, if nips or pussy was visible she would exclusively mention it, and charge wayyyyyyy more

RatOut

She isn't even well known, most people only know who she is because she appeared in a RS youtube video for his golf channel, there is some really well known sportswoman, singers etc that show way more and charge less than she does

In the past she has said "topless photo not covered" then charged a bomb then put stickers or some effect over her nips, its conning people and people can get refunds from OF for mis-advertising

N45M

Approved
Back to £14.99 a month and she’s spammed loads of posts today, odds on them being old ones she’s just reuploaded?
Decent chance of repeats. Suspect even any new ones will be variations on the usual theme of 'not showing much'. Not shelling out another $15 to take a chance

N45M

Approved
I had a 3 month membership when she changed before to free, pissed me off, now she has switched back I have to pay. She ignored my messages when I asked and now can't message. Fuck paying again. Total rip off
Similar experience here. Was prepared to take a few punts and see what she was showing, wasted about $40, then got blocked when I queried why she was sending out 'send to all' messages saying stuff like chat tomorrow, when she never replied to messages or even seemed to read them!!

AxelJFoley

Approved
These girls just rip them self off the money they would make if the prices come down. Really missed the boat. So many girls selling stuff for $5 why would I pay out for her? Just another dumb chancer