Jsjsnsjsjxx

Il be sending this thread to amy aswell. She has a right to know her pics are being leaked without her consent

Revilo

Over a kid you pedo. Il check your ip too or you clever to hide it
Firstly, I would like you to report this thread and tell Amy because I am a close friend and it is very distressing to see this. But, she is 18 and not 16, so before you acuse people of being pedophiles, check your facts. But please do tell her if you're able to.

Amyhokden

Firstly, I would like you to report this thread and tell Amy because I am a close friend and it is very distressing to see this. But, she is 18 and not 16, so before you acuse people of being pedophiles, check your facts. But please do tell her if you're able to.
There are a lot pedos on here i know amy too and im trying to get this removed. Its vile that men illegally share content without these womens consent.

Amyhokden

There are a lot pedos on here i know amy too and im trying to get this removed. Its vile that men illegally share content without these womens consent.
There are lots of threads with underage teens in. A well known pedo called lancslad is fishing for underage girls im sure he was trying to help

Revilo

Over a kid you pedo. Il check your ip too or you clever to hide it

There are lots of threads with underage teens in. A well known pedo called lancslad is fishing for underage girls im sure he was trying to help
Oh absolutely agreed I can't stand the filthy stench of a pedo, I'd peel their skin off if I could get to them but acusing people wrongly is bad. I understand that there is a very fine line between it all and it is sometimes difficult. It is awful to see someone you know on here though for sure, especially Amy.

Lozzacoid

Oh absolutely agreed I can't stand the filthy stench of a pedo, I'd peel their skin off if I could get to them but acusing people wrongly is bad. I understand that there is a very fine line between it all and it is sometimes difficult. It is awful to see someone you know on here though for sure, especially Amy.
Hi my pics got leaked on here and i reported it to the police. They are investigating but u can also contact the @Admin on here who will help u.