Irishlad2015

Approved
This looks alot like a girl on fb She’s obvs not called amber on there but unsure if it’s the same person otherwise it’s her identical twin lol although this girl has had a bf for like the past 8 years..
Dont give out her real name ffs! Enough fucking creeps out there blackmailing women as it is!

Last edited:

Whatshappin

Yea, fairly major problem with cunts like you is that you dont fucking think.

Go under your comment, hit edit
No need for cunt like it was an honest mistake only seen this site today, I have edited the quote and removed my comment, although my original message is still showing under your quote message so you may have to alter something there also

Irishlad2015

Approved
No need for cunt like it was an honest mistake only seen this site today, I have edited the quote and removed my comment, although my original message is still showing under your quote message so you may have to alter something there also
Honest mistake.
You gave out a girls real name. Suppose though you havnt seen the dark side of fellas going to girls fb, posting nudes to them directly with an Anon profile n saying shit like ''You look great here''

Any clue what kinda shit that does to people?

Whatshappin

Honest mistake.
You gave out a girls real name. Suppose though you havnt seen the dark side of fellas going to girls fb, posting nudes to them directly with an Anon profile n saying shit like ''You look great here''

Hi I’ve apologised and removed the comment straight away, whilst you haven’t removed your own quote yet that still shows the original message. How about you remove it on your end now so there’s no visible evidence before creeps see it then. I’ve corrected it on my side now u do the same or your just being hypocritical..

Irishlad2015

Approved
Hi I’ve apologised and removed the comment straight away, whilst you haven’t removed your own quote yet that still shows the original message. How about you remove it on your end now so there’s no visible evidence before creeps see it then. I’ve corrected it on my side now u do the same or your just being hypocritical..
Ive corrected my message by removing the girls name, next time, fucking think.

Bigjimbo

Approved
Honest mistake.

Mate you post girls nudes here for people to see, hardly much better you cunt 😂😂