Irishlad2015

Approved
Meanwhile you fire out wee girls nudes left and right adding to the problem🤣, surely shite yourself when that wee girl threatened you with the cops in this thread lmfao
No one has ever threatened me with the police cos the police would look at the legislature with the help of legal aid and find that most of these cases havnt a fucking leg to stand on. Like posting OF photos is a crime in the most minor of senses.

CuriousOrange42

Approved

Anyone have anything of her shes pretty new to OF

I've been hoping she would make one for a while but I'm reluctant to subscribe. Based on the previews it looks like it's going to be a big disappointment. Underwear and hand bra stuff that has been posted for free several times already, with an occasional nipple shot (probably faceless). I really hope I'm wrong but all the signs are there that this is going to be another NI girl who should be making a fortune longterm, but will end up making a few hundred quid a month for a few months until her orignal subs all get bored and quit on her.

K7617

Approved
I've been hoping she would make one for a while but I'm reluctant to subscribe. Based on the previews it looks like it's going to be a big disappointment. Underwear and hand bra stuff that has been posted for free several times already, with an occasional nipple shot (probably faceless). I really hope I'm wrong but all the signs are there that this is going to be another NI girl who should be making a fortune longterm, but will end up making a few hundred quid a month for a few months until her orignal subs all get bored and quit on her.
To be fair I'm surprised it's taken this long! But think you could be right its the same old story with NI birds. Might wait out on more content and no doubt she will be doing a half price sale lol

Icem

Approved
Shes frigid in real life, can’t imagine her Onlyfans would be anything more than whats on insta