Burnley Girls

Jimbo234

Approved
Cos ya don’t have it or it doesn’t exist 🤡🤡
Honestly mate I've been messaging him earlier in week and he said he will get banned if he shared the link, he said it was called northwest on tele takes you to a contact, messaged them twice they just deleted me obvs just a fake, like you said why say you've got her stuff if you don't.. she's not even from burnley and she doesn't have small tits haha

keisbsnn

Honestly mate I've been messaging him earlier in week and he said he will get banned if he shared the link, he said it was called northwest on tele takes you to a contact, messaged them twice they just deleted me obvs just a fake, like you said why say you've got her stuff if you don't.. she's not even from burnley and she doesn't have small tits haha
🥱

Ttyyyo

Yeah he’s a scruff