Pilly90

Approved
Yo man don’t be a pussy the dude was just asking

You are a new member as "the dude" is. This is the kind of answer everybody receives when they ask for new contents. No one gives you anything for free, you can help this thread by sharing content or leave it. It's so frustrating to see new members sharing pictures/video already shared many times before or asking for something. Give your contribute and do not complain.

Hbxgn cvnvf

You are a new member as "the dude" is. This is the kind of answer everybody receives when they ask for new contents. No one gives you anything for free, you can help this thread by sharing content or leave it. It's so frustrating to see new members sharing pictures/video already shared many times before or asking for something. Give your contribute and do not complain.
Shut up bitch this ain’t a company policy 😂😂

Orioles1019

Approved
If you're taking stuff this seriously on a site for people to freely share nudes, I don't even wanna know how you are in real life. You sound like the coworker that complains to corporate when someone takes an extra 5 minutes on break.

Pilly90

Approved
If you're taking stuff this seriously on a site for people to freely share nudes, I don't even wanna know how you are in real life. You sound like the coworker that complains to corporate when someone takes an extra 5 minutes on break.
Stfu and share contents as I do. Ungrateful

cesarox

Approved
drama going on on ass addict forum ahahah