flowersbb

Oooo thk bud I hadn't seen their social media thk I was about to go waste money there!

mimimal

You Guys are hilarious! you think she doesn't know what he looks like lol she knows it like everyone else! shes really not with him for what he look like if you know what I mean

Last edited:

mimimal

She's not the first Onlyfans girl to be in a relationship with an ugly guy. I can name many others. I don't see the point talking about it here , when she already has people around her judging her.

flowersbb

all this talkshit doesn't belong here. stop it I'm going to have to delete the page otherwise. Dont want the shit show on her like in others forums. but thanks anyway to whoever posted the links

Last edited:

iam_

I saw it lol he post photo of him.. people laugh. he puts shit/conspiracy posts people laugh too. the guy just wants attention. let him live his life damm

mimimal

hahaha thank you for those forums!! He's literally a new meme at this point. people are harsh .but because they've known the girl since a long time I think. but I admit that the guy doesn't help himself with his pics and posts.

flowersbb

It was a forum about her and it turned into the same shit show as the other forums. I'm going to delete it. I dont give a f*uck of all those links. She’s not even attractive anymore anyway! peace

mimimal

Flowersbb you can close it, there are others! and stop worrying about her.. she found an old gay guy to pay her bills she will be fine

Last edited:

powerpuffgirl

she just posted that she will be with the gay lizard guy in 3 days!!! prepare yourself to laugh good!!

Wearegood?

She see everything yall are not funny. I hope yall are on VPN because Police is currently looking in to it