OnlyFans Annabethhh

Dd1507

Approved
Basically, you need to install Python on your PC, download the program files ( ), unzip it, then open a command prompt inside the folder. After that you can run the two commands, "pip install --upgrade --user -r requirements.txt" and then "python start_ofd.py".

You'll also have to supply your login info through the process in the instructions page ( ) it starts like this:
" and edit: .profiles/default/auth.json [auth] You have to fill in the following: {"cookie":"your_cookie"} {"user-agent":"your_user-agent"} Go to and login, open the network debugger, then check the image below on how to get said above cookies."

That part is better explained there, I think. Pretty troublesome I guess, if it's too much of a hassle I understand. A big advantage here is that it can rip everything from every user you follow including PPV.
Does this work for admireme too?

joshed503

Approved
Yes lads get this done for the team
Unfortunately I am new to this and not so good with this complicated process. I successfully installed Python, updated it. Now struggling with the commands, watched a lot of YouTube videos.

I found an onlyfans downloader for chrome, I was able to download 50% of content, and then it stopped working too. Any other options?

Rich997

Does this work for admireme too?
I don't think so.
Unfortunately I am new to this and not so good with this complicated process. I successfully installed Python, updated it. Now struggling with the commands, watched a lot of YouTube videos.

I found an onlyfans downloader for chrome, I was able to download 50% of content, and then it stopped working too. Any other options?
Sorry, it's the only method I know.
I've looked around and didn't find anything better.

Dfgga

found loads of stuff but they're all on NitroFlare which is a premium downloading service (smh)

DBL

So I made a Mega for what I downloaded using extension. there maybe some duplicates. I am now trying to figure out how to share, and if anyone reports my Mega account doesnt get blocked... hehe
Jumping on this PM train