powerpuffgirl

Hahaha thank you for bringing the tread back to life craig!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ go get some self-confidence and stop crying that people think you look like a sissy

flowersbb

ok we got the point you can stop it now .you saw her recently... she doesn't even deserve your attention. you're the one who looks stupid for focusing so much on a worthless girl...

No name

You Guys are hilarious! you think she doesn't know what he looks like lol she knows it like everyone else! shes really not with him for what he look like if you know what I mean
lol you guys are fucking hilarious talking shit on someone when you donโ€™t even have a picture on your profile ๐Ÿ˜‚ I wonder what you look like hahah specially when you are the kind of weirdo going on onlyfans ๐Ÿ˜‚ my boyfriend is fucking sexy and good looking you all should not talk haha I dare you to send me a picture of your ugly face just to compare if you are better ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚ fuckkk youuu

Russel pro

I seen his profile. He isnโ€™t ugly. Heโ€™s a bit of a beast. I wish I looked like him.

As for attacking them... why the hate? @powerpuffgirl it makes no sense?

Either way. Itโ€™s kinda sad. Peace โœŒ๏ธ

powerpuffgirl

look at you both trying to justify for your personal confidence .....girl.. we have eyes and we see him. stop try to selling it like that! he has entire forums laughing at you and him and it's 70% girls accounts . just look at how you lost so many people around you to see what they really think of you now... the other forums will love it that you participate like this now !you need to post there too!!!๐Ÿ˜†