Jauanfrer2343

Approved
Anyone got anything of cat kivlin Elisha hamilton or anyone from Edinburgh kik me @ adamcockie2332

Nsiyt69

Approved
Don’t msg this guy he’s a proper weirdo

I’ve been on here for a long time, you only have to see my posts to see I’ve interacted and contributed. You meanwhile have posted 4 messages of which they are of a threatening and aggressive nature not in the spirit of the forum. I suggest it won’t be long before admin ban you.
And while we are at in folks, he has absolutely nothing to trade.

Sfguhbb

I’ve been on here for a long time, you only have to see my posts to see I’ve interacted and contributed. You meanwhile have posted 4 messages of which they are of a threatening and aggressive nature not in the spirit of the forum. I suggest it won’t be long before admin ban you.
Oh noooo not a ban I’m so scared please dont…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ur a right clown kid, u msgd me I told u my rules then u proceeded to take the piss u have absolutely 0 content you try to scam your way for people to send u shit u little clown

Sfguhbb

I have nothing to trade 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how exactly did u come to this conclusion? Exactly my point u didn’t get shit because I figured you out and u proceed to say I have nothing, literally every pic u see if cat kivlin came from me (nudes) u should kiss my fucking feet u little vermin that’s exactly the reason I’m sending fuck all else to ungrateful little waste of space like u

Sfguhbb

Promise you msg this guy and then come msg me we will see who’s the one that has “nothing” lmfao 2min conversation with that clown will tell you he has absolutely fuck all

Bigmike67

Promise you msg this guy and then come msg me we will see who’s the one that has “nothing” lmfao 2min conversation with that clown will tell you he has absolutely fuck all
You’re a proper weirdo mate

Jauanfrer2343

Approved
Anyone got anything of girls from Edinburgh or bruntsfield area pm me or kik me @ adamcockie2332

Last edited:

Jauanfrer2343

Approved
Any chance anyones got the video of these 2 girls apparently sucking cock kik me @ adamcockie2332 or message me here they where posted on Reddit but post got taken down

Attachments

• 7D7DA496-391D-4CD3-9247-226CE16B4133.jpeg
    7D7DA496-391D-4CD3-9247-226CE16B4133.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 907