Fickdichinsknie

Yeah, she talks a lot like she's down for a lot more then she really is. At least that's been my experience. I was in her vvip tier for about a year. She tried to get me to sign up for her diamond. I tried to haggle the price a bit to make it a little more worth it, but never could. I got a few of her full nude vids as a teaser to get me to sign up. I'd share but she slaps a huge watermark on them. But she did say that the other people who signed up "didn't have an issue with the cost" So, she's either got some whales, which wouldn't surprise me, or she wasn't being honest.
"So, she's either got some whales, which wouldn't surprise me, or she wasn't being honest" - Well, more like she has a barmy army of thirsty dudes! 😂 I've seen some (legit) statistics a year or so ago online (can't remember the site's name), and according to their data her OF memberships and downloads earn her something between $15,000 and $35,000 a month.

paul3

"So, she's either got some whales, which wouldn't surprise me, or she wasn't being honest" - Well, more like she has a barmy army of thirsty dudes! 😂 I've seen some (legit) statistics a year or so ago online (can't remember the site's name), and according to their data her OF memberships and downloads earn her something between $15,000 and $35,000 a month.
She has plenty of devotees!:p If that was recorded a year or so ago, she should now be a millionaire!(y)

wingzero18

Approved
Anyone else notice how her social media presence has basically stopped? No posts on insta since like June and I think her twitter is banned or shut down or something. I haven't been subscribed to her OFs since around may. Is she still active on there?

yellow21

Anyone else notice how her social media presence has basically stopped? No posts on insta since like June and I think her twitter is banned or shut down or something. I haven't been subscribed to her OFs since around may. Is she still active on there?
yea she is. she must have the mgm hacker working for her though cuz her shit never gets leaked.

Kingoftroy11

Approved
I think she was at a family wedding recently. For the lack of posts/stories on her ig

Kingoftroy11

Approved
Here is a truth or a drink 🥃 video she just posted