mariomarkio

Approved
Yet somehow not as ridiculous as your spelling. . .
I genuinely have no care at all that some how my spelling would offend you.. I would suggest if your that easily offended maybe an adult website isn't for you. As your comment is on one hand immature and on the other hand useless to anyone here.. however to help you feel better I will explain why sometimes my spelling may be a tad misspelt. Sometimes I'm tired or maybe some days I'm in a rush and don't notice I made a mistake.. I can be honest and hold my hands up I do make spelling mistakes.. but you sir will always be a first class immature little cunt and for that sir you can fuck right off to the land of cunt and stay there under the rock you crawled from. Have a nice day. Good bye :)

InkedLeeds666

Approved
I genuinely have no care at all that some how my spelling would offend you.. I would suggest if your that easily offended maybe an adult website isn't for you. As your comment is on one hand immature and on the other hand useless to anyone here.. however to help you feel better I will explain why sometimes my spelling may be a tad misspelt. Sometimes I'm tired or maybe some days I'm in a rush and don't notice I made a mistake.. I can be honest and hold my hands up I do make spelling mistakes.. but you sir will always be a first class immature little cunt and for that sir you can fuck right off to the land of cunt and stay there under the rock you crawled from. Have a nice day. Good bye :)
Land of cunt sounds decent!

DarbyA

Approved

For someone with 'genuinely no care at all' i'm honoured that not only did you reply (in length) BUT give an explanation as to why you made a ridiculous spelling mistake in the first place. I can only imagine the amount of effort you put into the things you DO care about. . . 😬

p.s Extra kudos given for being able to type the whole thing too without one spelling error - Keep up the good work!! ⭐️

HUGO1690

Approved
For someone with 'genuinely no care at all' i'm honoured that not only did you reply (in length) BUT give an explanation as to why you made a ridiculous spelling mistake in the first place. I can only imagine the amount of effort you put into the things you DO care about. . . 😬

p.s Extra kudos given for being able to type the whole thing too without one spelling error - Keep up the good work!! ⭐️
Shouldn’t that be “gave” rather than “give”🤪

CraigFrost

Approved
Is it just me or does this chick seem to be getting more dressed? I thought when she asked if we were ready we might start seeing less clothes.
Anyway, and not that I’m taking sides, but how is it that the bickering over spelling and grammar has become more entertaining than this girls posts?

helio220

Approved
can someone explain me how did she make 1million dollars on first day?

Last edited: