ShiroiTora

Approved
Problem solving is my forte. And today I've worked out, there are always two perfectly adequate solutions to every problem

Attachments

• Problem solving is my forte. And today I've worked out, there are always two perfectly adequat...jpg
    Problem solving is my forte. And today I've worked out, there are always two perfectly adequat...jpg
    757.1 KB · Views: 322

ShiroiTora

Approved
If I offer you breakfast in bed, this is how I'll serve it

Attachments

• If I offer you breakfast in bed, this is how I'll serve it.jpg
    If I offer you breakfast in bed, this is how I'll serve it.jpg
    803.4 KB · Views: 571

ShiroiTora

Approved
I've not posted in nearly a week. How will you punish me

Attachments

• I've not posted in nearly a week. How will you punish me.jpg
    I've not posted in nearly a week. How will you punish me.jpg
    572.8 KB · Views: 441

ShiroiTora

Approved
Cute duck pjs, a totally innocent book, and some "come fuck me" eyes. What could possibly go wrong

Attachments

• Cute duck pjs, a totally innocent book, and some come fuck me eyes. What could possibly go wrong.jpg
    Cute duck pjs, a totally innocent book, and some come fuck me eyes. What could possibly go wrong.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 265

ShiroiTora

Approved
The weather is turning, which means the season of tight jeans and hard nipples is upon you

Attachments

• The weather is turning, which means the season of tight jeans and hard nipples is upon you.jpg
    The weather is turning, which means the season of tight jeans and hard nipples is upon you.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 244

ShiroiTora

Approved
You can say a thousand words with your eyes. Can you guess which two I'm saying

Attachments

• You can say a thousand words with your eyes. Can you guess which two I'm saying.jpg
    You can say a thousand words with your eyes. Can you guess which two I'm saying.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 199

ShiroiTora

Approved
A twinkle in my eyes and a tingle between my thighs. What are you gonna do about it?

Attachments

• A twinkle in my eyes and a tingle between my thighs. What are you gonna do about it.jpg
    A twinkle in my eyes and a tingle between my thighs. What are you gonna do about it.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 179

ShiroiTora

Approved
The inner workings of a woman's mind when you ask her what she wants: 1) Nothing, I'll just lay here and be cute. 2) Well there is one thing.... 3) What the hell are you doing? 4) Oh. My. God. Don't fucking stop. This is exactly what I want! We are complicated...

Attachments

• bew.jpg
    bew.jpg
    571.1 KB · Views: 207

ShiroiTora

Approved
Oh do beehive! You shouldn't bee having such impure thoughts on the holy day, honey

Attachments

• Oh do beehive! You shouldn't bee having such impure thoughts on the holy day, honey.jpg
    Oh do beehive! You shouldn't bee having such impure thoughts on the holy day, honey.jpg
    690 KB · Views: 178

ShiroiTora

Approved
The only question on my mind is: are you going to bend me over the bed, or pin me down on it

Attachments

• Want to be my office neighbor There's other units to let in the building.jpg
    Want to be my office neighbor There's other units to let in the building.jpg
    585.4 KB · Views: 596
  • The only question on my mind is are you going to bend me over the bed, or pin me down on it.jpg
    The only question on my mind is are you going to bend me over the bed, or pin me down on it.jpg
    677.4 KB · Views: 556

ShiroiTora

Approved
The English countryside is beautiful this time of year. Fancy exploring it with me? I make a very enthusiastic trail guide

Attachments

• The English countryside is beautiful this time of year. Fancy exploring it with me I make a ve...jpg
    The English countryside is beautiful this time of year. Fancy exploring it with me I make a ve...jpg
    1 MB · Views: 283
  • Got wood.jpg
    Got wood.jpg
    864.7 KB · Views: 271