Burnley Girls

Robot17

How about you look unless you're blind 🤔
Tell obviously iv looked but can’t find it so I’m guessing she’s not actually on it and for the comments saying why don’t you buy something wel I would if people had links for me to subscribe 😂 you must be from bacup

Robot17

Also where’s Jarrod gone he seems to have a massive folder of people in the first few pages he’s moaning that it’s a sharing page and not Pokémon cards but then half way through this thread he’s on about trading and it sharing funny you lot

Robot17

Shiiit I just accidentally said somebody’s real name anybody else’s real names want dropping?

Goofey123

Also where’s Jarrod gone he seems to have a massive folder of people in the first few pages he’s moaning that it’s a sharing page and not Pokémon cards but then half way through this thread he’s on about trading and it sharing funny you lot
Come on tell us who he is!!

Goofey123

If jarrod is shadow wolf from what ive read hes pretty hot 🔥 🥵 not gonna lie. Any1 got any leaks of him

Robot17

In all fairness the thread is called Burnley girls feel free to make a Burnley lads one

Danyboiscruff

I

It says burnley girls u daft twat ur in the wrong place u fucking queer
Fuckoff you scruff get posting some girls then u mong instead of taking piss out od queers. This is the 21st century. And tbh its got more gay giys in here than girls so how about u fuckoff and get a real bird instead of wanking in ur box room at your mums house

Robot17

Ahall we try and expose dannyboi next 🤣🤣🤣. So many men getting exposed on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We have to be careful with this lad because when I tracked him I’m not sure if it’s bad reading or he’s actually friends with Opal Craig and mel Kahe 😂

Robot17

But I’ll have to do a bit more digging tomorrow when I’m at work and I have more tracking tools