Caitlin appleyard leeds

IAMTHEREALMB

New content and free subs for previous subs in case anyone’s interested
She literally does this all the time stating "new content coming this day" posts one new picture, then disappears the rest of the month, so glad I don't pay for her anymore and get it for free 😂😂

throwitawayboi

Approved
She literally does this all the time stating "new content coming this day" posts one new picture, then disappears the rest of the month, so glad I don't pay for her anymore and get it for free 😂😂
aye, no doubt she'll do the same again! just alerting those who do get that free offer

Rmin

New collection of her private photos and videos

throwitawayboi

Approved
She’s dishing out free subs for old subscribers again

Attachments

• E0024537-81A6-4733-AB1E-C16E72997943.jpeg
    E0024537-81A6-4733-AB1E-C16E72997943.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 172

IAMTHEREALMB

She’s dishing out free subs for old subscribers again
It's a money grab tactic she keeps doing every two weeks or so, gives old subs free trials and new subs a discount with the caption "new B/G content dropping at 10 tonight, don't wanna miss it" old subs like me know she's chatting shit, but a free trial for her insane looking ass is a free trial won't say no, but new subs will race to her onlyfans all at once and pay at the same time making her bank and when it's all done, she literally doesn't post anything at all like she said she would and will do the same thing in another week or two lol

throwitawayboi

Approved
It's a money grab tactic she keeps doing every two weeks or so, gives old subs free trials and new subs a discount with the caption "new B/G content dropping at 10 tonight, don't wanna miss it" old subs like me know she's chatting shit, but a free trial for her insane looking ass is a free trial won't say no, but new subs will race to her onlyfans all at once and pay at the same time making her bank and when it's all done, she literally doesn't post anything at all like she said she would and will do the same thing in another week or two lol
havent been subbed to her on my current account so dont have access to the trial - she posted anything new on there worth sharing when you claim the free sub?

IAMTHEREALMB

havent been subbed to her on my current account so dont have access to the trial - she posted anything new on there worth sharing when you claim the free sub?
The last thing she posted was a shitty picture of her laying on the bed with her tits out looking at the camera with her blue vibrator, and that was on January the 29th this year, all she's been doing since then is what I said in my last comment, you literally ain't missing anything new dude

throwitawayboi

Approved
The last thing she posted was a shitty picture of her laying on the bed with her tits out looking at the camera with her blue vibrator, and that was on January the 29th this year, all she's been doing since then is what I said in my last comment, you literally ain't missing anything new dude
hahah shes a grifter, shame cos shes a slag too