OnlyFans Cattien Le - tiiieeen

Makattack

She won't answer, she'll just say you should unlock and see for yourself.
Yup that's basically what she said lol she also said you don't know me well enough to be assuming I wouldn't. So I said I've been buying some of your stuff since you started and have even been part of the VIP for a while. I think I have a bit of an understanding of what you post 😂

Jujh

Approved
Yup that's basically what she said lol she also said you don't know me well enough to be assuming I wouldn't. So I said I've been buying some of your stuff since you started and have even been part of the VIP for a while. I think I have a bit of an understanding of what you post 😂
What a surprise. She and that scummy agency, lying fucking cunts, all of them. I'll never buy any of her stuff again. I'm happy I stopped after a few sets/videos. Thanks for the heroes who still do and post it. Hopefully the window lickers will stop fall for her shit and she gets desperate and drops some real content. Not this shitty always covering myself stuff and also lowers her prices too, it's ridiculous how much she charges. Even if she would spread pussy and would go elbow deep, it would be just too much.

DENTZ

She's trying to do another live video stream if she makes a thousand and tips then she'll do a stream where nothing happens.

Last edited:

DENTZ

Did you upgrade to VIP yet?

duh I love the nudes
not yet, what’s that?

Latest B.S....love the nudes? Lmfao

Makattack

Anything new?
What's the point, she's a straight up scam artist. I just bought her only video cause she wrote "holy shit wrong video" my dumb ass fell for it and it's her talking for almost 40 minutes like anyone gives a fuck what she has to say. We're on onlyfans to see tits and ass

PaulBlart

Approved
What's the point, she's a straight up scam artist. I just bought her only video cause she wrote "holy shit wrong video" my dumb ass fell for it and it's her talking for almost 40 minutes like anyone gives a fuck what she has to say. We're on onlyfans to see tits and ass
RIP good sir

Stay off OF when horny these bitches be scheming

Jujh

Approved
Is she finally showing something for a reasonable price or it's 20 pics and a 2.5 minute long video that could be on IG for $6.69 +taxes?
Screenshot_20221108-193912.jpg

Makattack

Is she finally showing something for a reasonable price or it's 20 pics and a 2.5 minute long video that could be on IG for $6.69 +taxes?
View attachment 371327
Don't but it. I bought it and it's shit she posted a few months ago...doesn't show much. I asked for a refund for shits n gigs and she just ignored me lol

snakesdontcry

Don't but it. I bought it and it's shit she posted a few months ago...doesn't show much. I asked for a refund for shits n gigs and she just ignored me lol
Go to onlyfans support and tell them you already paid for it months ago, I've gotten refunds on her page for the same thing. Just say it's bullshit having to pay for the same thing twice