Kevin1999

Unfortunately not. Have it on good word from a guy who signed up that she has some good vids but u gotta pay for them and she won't share them

liamog

Wouldn't waste your time subscribing to her she wants you to pay for everything and the pricing is fuckin ridiculous main page is just underwear shots no tits pussy or nothing save your money guys and subscribe elsewhere. Won't be long until others like me get fed up with 10messages a day asking you to pay for shit.

Cocobob

Approved
I think it’s now run by a management company because the messages, posts and bio are exactly the same as other pages. Completely different to how it was a week ago.

liamog

I think it’s now run by a management company because the messages, posts and bio are exactly the same as other pages. Completely different to how it was a week ago.
Yep I agree but it's totally gone to fuck. The constant messages asking for money and saying dumb shit are just getting to be a constant pain in the ass. The act of any worthwhile subscription content has made me either consider bailing out of my subscription early. But gaurantee I definitely won't renew for that shit that's being posted

liamog

It's a fuckin glorified instagram without fuckin paying for something fuckin scam big time.

Fferd

New collection of her private photos and videos​

Private chat with her (search for her by nickname)​