guitars-r-fun

Approved
She has to do this for a year or so, gets the money in, the subs start to dwindle an then goes further. You will be see nips for at least a year. Vagina in 3, but you'll never get hardcore from her
Not going to happen.
She will just keep pulling the money posting IG style pics until it dries up and then move on to something else. She has been using these type of pics for years!

Rhumster

i struggle to see what her problem is in getting naked full frontal , is she hiding a cock or something :D she has the assets and she obviously takes her clothes off pretty much for a living , surely in todays way of earning more money on OF if she did full frontal then the money would roll in , otherwise this is just her doing what she does anyway , i just want a different view im not really into fat arses :D

skyfire25

Approved
I thought she was so beautiful a few years ago when she first came on the scene but got bored of her a few years ago. People need to stop paying her just to lay on her front for the 100th photo. Than maybe she'll actually get her tits out and earn her money.

Steve83

She claimed to have build her butt by working out 3-4 times a week which is obviously BS - check her before the bbl