AlanPartridge

Approved
Lmfao the cheek
You're joking surely? me cheeky? I have shared tonnes of content on here, you're the one who has shared nothing yet comes on here begging for content hence thats the reason why i'm telling you to go and sub yourself and stop expecting others to do your bidding you complete plantpot.

Bluewolf

You're joking surely? me cheeky? I have shared tonnes of content on here, you're the one who has shared nothing yet comes on here begging for content hence thats the reason why i'm telling you to go and sub yourself and stop expecting others to do your bidding you complete plantpot.
What exactly did I ask for?

AlanPartridge

Approved
What exactly did I ask for?
Great attempt at playing dumb this, you bumped the thread with the hint of her 'Apparently doing B/G stuff' after two more people had previously bumped the thread as well so instead of planting that seed in the hope that it will make someone go and sub and then share the content you could maybe be that person to sub & share yourself? that's it in a nutshell as simple as that really

Bluewolf

Great attempt at playing dumb this, you bumped the thread with the hint of her 'Apparently doing B/G stuff' after two more people had previously bumped the thread as well so instead of planting that seed in the hope that it will make someone go and sub and then share the content you could maybe be that person to sub & share yourself? that's it in a nutshell as simple as that really

Why are you like this, you've just created this entire situation in your mind, done a few simulations and got mad

Relax

AlanPartridge

Approved
Why are you like this, you've just created this entire situation in your mind, done a few simulations and got mad

Relax
I'm relaxed honestly, I'm simply pointing out that if or when people have content I'm sure they will share it they don't need people nagging or prompting them too, but when more and more people start creating pointless posts and notifications begging etc then it clogs the thread up with page after page of ''anything new'' ''bump'' ''apparently doing this that or the other'' and it actually makes it less likely that people will end up posting content, trust me on that

AlanPartridge

Approved
Please add a full MEGA or some full vids, her tits are amazing and her pussy is beautiful!
Or subscribe to her yourself and make your own mega instead of expecting other people to do your dirty work, c'mon be a team player, don't be shy ;)

kingfuck

Approved
Or subscribe to her yourself and make your own mega instead of expecting other people to do your dirty work, c'mon be a team player, don't be shy ;)

I have tried 3 times over the last month but my card is not being accepted. Genuinely.