That's a nice way of asking I'll defo do it for you now 🤣 how is that the case when you want em but I have her and she isn't on here dummy.. look I waited on here just like you for months no-one was posting so I paid, stop being a brokie and go pay for it instead of getting mad that you have nothing to offer. It's not about the trade but if I can get something I want out of it why not when I've paid for it. Also its dicks like you who don't deserve it ruin it for everyone else. If people had said sorry mate I have nothing to trade I'd just post it but knowing your gonna see it hmm nah I'm good people that wanna see it dm me ill send it for free this dick ain't seeing it
DM me please mate

Westyday

That's a nice way of asking I'll defo do it for you now 🤣 how is that the case when you want em but I have her and she isn't on here dummy.. look I waited on here just like you for months no-one was posting so I paid, stop being a brokie and go pay for it instead of getting mad that you have nothing to offer. It's not about the trade but if I can get something I want out of it why not when I've paid for it. Also its dicks like you who don't deserve it ruin it for everyone else. If people had said sorry mate I have nothing to trade I'd just post it but knowing your gonna see it hmm nah I'm good people that wanna see it dm me ill send it for free this dick ain't seeing it
Dm bro please

Josh39111

Dm please bro

Mattyeljay

Dm
dm please dude.

Sam.man

That's a nice way of asking I'll defo do it for you now 🤣 how is that the case when you want em but I have her and she isn't on here dummy.. look I waited on here just like you for months no-one was posting so I paid, stop being a brokie and go pay for it instead of getting mad that you have nothing to offer. It's not about the trade but if I can get something I want out of it why not when I've paid for it. Also its dicks like you who don't deserve it ruin it for everyone else. If people had said sorry mate I have nothing to trade I'd just post it but knowing your gonna see it hmm nah I'm good people that wanna see it dm me ill send it for
You still have this ? DM me please you'd be a hero

choppergonewild

Would love if you can dm me as well. Thanks

downrightbig

Approved
I have more of her willing to trade foe megan gilmour or sheprettyreckless add my snapchat underdogh or my kik b.stokes99 if you have they 1 of they 2 ill give you all of emily