VincentPrice

What does that mean???
That I share his enthusiasm for Paige VanZant posts, evident in the fact that it's the only reason he frequented this website.. so, exactly the same as myself. Also, that I personally feel it's very unfortunate and saddening that the Paige VanZant thread is no longer in operation.. I for one was greatly disappointed, hence use of the term 'a dark day'. Alas, thou can only look to the future.. still quite a blow, I must say.

MPeterson1951

Approved
That I share his enthusiasm for Paige VanZant posts, evident in the fact that it's the only reason he frequented this website.. so, exactly the same as myself. Also, that I personally feel it's very unfortunate and saddening that the Paige VanZant thread is no longer in operation.. I for one was greatly disappointed, hence use of the term 'a dark day'. Alas, thou can only look to the future.. still quite a blow, I must say.
So it's not down for maintenance??

VincentPrice

So it's not down for maintenance??
I honestly don't know. I done some searching and I thought I read somewhere I read that it was possibly "found" and had to be removed for copyright infringement or some stuff. I really don't know, I just assumed that and then seeing folks talk about that cemented it for me. But if it's just down for maintenance that'd be great! I hope you're right there, Sir.

VincentPrice

I guess I'll just have to start trying to like this Felice Herrig girl. I never did before but in absense of Paige. well, desperate times desperate measure.