OnlyFans Frankie Hollywood/Katie Anna

bittale

Approved
Posts that pic every couple of weeks everything she posts is just old content clearly does not actually run her page anymore
You might be on to something there. I've received messages from her and other girls (who are similar scammers with their content) and it will be verbatim the exact same message with exact same animated text. Also, no girl that's as good-looking as her wants dick pics. Yet she (and other accounts like hers) seems to want dick pics (along with 10 dollars) every other day.

BuffaloBill

Approved
You might be on to something there. I've received messages from her and other girls (who are similar scammers with their content) and it will be verbatim the exact same message with exact same animated text. Also, no girl that's as good-looking as her wants dick pics. Yet she (and other accounts like hers) seems to want dick pics (along with 10 dollars) every other day.
Yes its a group of former page 3 girls one who is pregnant still posting content without a baby bump. The funny thing is they all advertise each other and post free subs for each other so i have been following these 5 girls for free for almost a year. But yes they all post identical posts daily was very easy to spot that its the same person managing the accounts. But the best part is using different images from sets to advertise them, wait long enough you get the whole set

Mazza1224

Approved
All of her stuff seems to be here but it's behind a premium thing called tezfile if anyone can share

She's supposed to have done bg content too

Looks like virus bait to me haha