Hus1234

Approved
You want to see her doing girl girl with Chelsea fergo
All Brooke stuff kid. Same
Company same name boom 💥 don’t doubt you know her fella but then if you live in the area it’s pretty well known. I just feel sorry for Ziggy stardust
my doubts are that you have anything worth sharing and let’s face it my interest is more what kind of tramp Georgia is becoming Roxy is old used up tossed aside news unless you come good with your claim
Am not from liverpool lol leeds bro. Georgia always been a skank attention seeker knew her b4 boob job she has a twin called India but complete opposite to her
Few tears bk when Georgia was seeing john on nye she was hammered in graffiti got finger fuck by random dude then again in g bar

AxelJFoley

Approved
You want to see her doing girl girl with Chelsea fergo

Am not from liverpool lol leeds bro. Georgia always been a skank attention seeker knew her b4 boob job she has a twin called India but complete opposite to her
Few tears bk when Georgia was seeing john on nye she was hammered in graffiti got finger fuck by random dude then again in g bar
Well let’s hope she starts doing a bit of that on camera instead of all the shit she posts promoting g/g and b/g and not livin up2 it shame about her face was easy the fit one of the 3 before the Botox funny how Ziggy stardust stayed out of the family game

Hus1234

Approved
Well let’s hope she starts doing a bit of that on camera instead of all the shit she posts promoting g/g and b/g and not livin up2 it shame about her face was easy the fit one of the 3 before the Botox funny how Ziggy stardust stayed out of the family game
Who is ziggy stardust? She did do adultwork foor a while
The videos you have 5 are they all brooke?

Hus1234

Approved
India used to model herself on Bowie hence Ziggy
All Brooke
What website bro? And Roxanne vids are they all were she went by the name brooke ? I can only find 2 on the net one brooke at home and brooke-tied-behind-bar

AxelJFoley

Approved
Had them for years no idea what site I got them off it’s 4 not 5 must of misplaced one yes for the last time all Brooke