OnlyFans Katie Salmon - itskatiesalmon

iamdraxler

There's actually dozens of photos of her with her boobs fully out on the website where she and many other reality tv stars also did lots of photo shoots before finding fame. There's around 15 reality tv stars from big bro, towie, love island, ex on the beach and more
Like who mate?

jax212

Like who mate?
Aisleyene, Amy alexander, chloe ayling, harry amelia, jayne connery, rhian sugden all from big brother
Gina barrett, harriet harper, jess hayes, jess impiazzi and kate salmon all from ex on the beach
cara de la hoyde, danielle sellers, india reynolds, jessica shears all from love island
then you have sam faiers from towie and a few well known page 3 girls etc

some of them model under a different name tho so if you join the site and want to know who's just ask. it's a pretty good site to be fair

Kdrizzle

Aisleyene, Amy alexander, chloe ayling, harry amelia, jayne connery, rhian sugden all from big brother
Gina barrett, harriet harper, jess hayes, jess impiazzi and kate salmon all from ex on the beach
cara de la hoyde, danielle sellers, india reynolds, jessica shears all from love island

some of them model under a different name tho so if you join the site and want to know who's just ask. it's a pretty good site to be fair
What's the links mate for the reddit post them if u can

iamdraxler

Thanks for the info bro, yeah if you could tell me the site that would be great!

Kdrizzle

Ace mate what is k salmon name on the site
Sorry - i forgot that critical bit of info lol

The site is called OnlyTease but you're probably better off joining Only AllSite

The site is called OnlyTease but you're probably better off joining Only AllSites
Ace mate what is salmons name on it

The site is called OnlyTease but you're probably better off joining Only AllSites
Ace mate what is her name on the site

Ace mate what is k salmon name on the site

Ace mate what is her name on the site
Katie A for some reason.

She stopped doing sets for them in 2016 so nothing recent but you can get pics like so...

Attachments

• d70_0110.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4,738
  • Rb0_0124.jpeg
    850.2 KB · Views: 2,099
  • v6Z_0119.jpeg
    795.3 KB · Views: 1,733
  • IMG_0122.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,659
  • v0z_0097.jpeg
    765.7 KB · Views: 2,383

kingfuck

Approved
I saw a Twitter thread recently and it said she also shot for RealGirlsGoneBad.com but they don't show it on tour, only viewable in members area apparently. As far as I am aware RGGB don't do topless so if she shot for them it has to be rude??

I saw a Twitter thread recently and it said she also shot for RealGirlsGoneBad.com but they don't show it on tour, only viewable in members area apparently. As far as I am aware RGGB don't do topless so if she shot for them it has to be rude??
I knew she did some UGotItFlauntIt but not sure about RGGB. Hopefully somebody can share it, if true