ppetrelli07

I don't think so? She's just not posted anything again in a while. She was online this morning.
It’s so bad that she hasn’t posted, I can’t see her account at all now so I’m defo blocked after not renewing when she charged 20. I thought she would’ve done paid content from what people here have said about her

Fireoflife

Approved
It’s so bad that she hasn’t posted, I can’t see her account at all now so I’m defo blocked after not renewing when she charged 20. I thought she would’ve done paid content from what people here have said about her
Yeah I would have hoped so. I've resubscribed in the hope that she might post more. Trouble is she's a drifter. Tends to post a lot when she's horny or not getting enough attention.

Lbm280

Approved
Libbymorse_ on IG. Apparently a few raunchy stories this weekend but she’s blocked me 😂

darkesttaboo

Once again asking for L4rua L4ver of Medway. She doesn’t have an onlyfans but is a big slut round the Medway area even if she acts as if she’s not. Dates and fucks multiple guys at once so there is plenty of pics out there, dying to get my hands on them if anyone does already?
Recognise the name, so looked her up and a good few mutuals. Would definitely get behind this cause!

Fireoflife

Approved
Someone needs to tell Emma that her link to her OF on her Instagram is not correct. It doesn't go through to Stockingsandheels1 it goes through to onlyfans.com/Stockingsandheels1.com so I bet she's wondering why she's not getting any new followers.

ppetrelli07

Someone needs to tell Emma that her link to her OF on her Instagram is not correct. It doesn't go through to Stockingsandheels1 it goes through to onlyfans.com/Stockingsandheels1.com so I bet she's wondering why she's not getting any new followers.
Has she even updated her onlyfans? Or is she doing paid dm content now?

Fireoflife

Approved
It's a shame. People need to encourage her to post more. She's got a great body. Gor the right material I'd resubscribe to Emma in a heartbeat... Whoever told her about her Linktree, do you think you can encourage her to post more? Definitely nude shots though. Lingerie is a dime a dozen. She's got a body made for nudity.