Fireoflife

Approved
Shame stockingsandheels1/ Emma has dropped off the face of the earth again
Yeah she's got her bf though and tbh like with everything she's very flakey. I guessed that she'd drop off and lose interest with it so I saved what few nudes she put on there. It's a shame, she could have made an absolute packet on there.

ppetrelli07

Yeah she's got her bf though and tbh like with everything she's very flakey. I guessed that she'd drop off and lose interest with it so I saved what few nudes she put on there. It's a shame, she could have made an absolute packet on there.
I wonder how many guys she’s been with, I agree she’s very flakey

Lbm280

Approved
I wonder how many guys she’s been with, I agree she’s very flakey
She’s probably too busy taking it up the arse. After I fucked her on the first meet she bragged that she always fucks guys on the first date if there’s a connection.

Fireoflife

Approved
She’s probably too busy taking it up the arse. After I fucked her on the first meet she bragged that she always fucks guys on the first date if there’s a connection.
You should have got pics. Lol I remember when I first knew her, she was such a wallflower.

wabora2315

Shame stockingsandheels1/ Emma has dropped off the face of the earth again
It's such a shame, she's taken the link out of her insta bio now she has a boyfriend. She's not posted anything decent on OF in so long and even taken down some of the good pics!! 😔

Edit: also know her irl, didn't know she was this much of a slut!! Love it.

Fireoflife

Approved
It's such a shame, she's taken the link out of her insta bio now she has a boyfriend. She's not posted anything decent on OF in so long and even taken down some of the good pics!! 😔

Edit: also know her irl, didn't know she was this much of a slut!! Love it.
She's a very dedicated slut. She'll only be a slut with whoever she's into at the time from experience.