Jamieblake1993

The one I found with that username is some model from Manchester. U sure we talking about same Kendall?

I'm looking for Kendall C from Northampton. Surname rhymes with pole
I don’t think she even has one to be fair I know who you mean.

Manoverboard11

Approved
Wtf is the point in Kik just show or say what you’ve got
1) clearly you have nothing to share and even if I was considering putting anything up on here, you've blown any chance of it now with your wee outburst

2) you are aware posting on a public forum , means it takes one person to show the person in pic, and they'll either know instantly who they sent it to or do a simply IP search n find out. Why you think anyone would take all that risk, just so you can see shit idk. The reason people use Kik is because it's a safer platform for sharing and/or trading

Manoverboard11

Approved
Quick additional point- this website is a nightmare to use on mobile, hence why most people prefer an easier platform

Bigbanks

Approved
1) clearly you have nothing to share and even if I was considering putting anything up on here, you've blown any chance of it now with your wee outburst

2) you are aware posting on a public forum , means it takes one person to show the person in pic, and they'll either know instantly who they sent it to or do a simply IP search n find out. Why you think anyone would take all that risk, just so you can see shit idk. The reason people use Kik is because it's a safer platform for sharing and/or trading
The whole point in this website and forum is to post and share what you have with everyone none of this add my kik and we'll trade shit get gone ya freak

Manoverboard11

Approved
You've got too much free time to be writing essays like that aswell

The whole point in this website and forum is to post and share what you have with everyone none of this add my kik and we'll trade shit get gone ya freak
And you've posted....

Oh wait exactly nout ya fucking mong

And essay? Sorry that something longer than a sentence feels like a fucking novel to you.