OnlyFans Kyia Peters Basildon - bbygirl29

Massivenonce

Init she looks rank now all skinny like a crack head saw her in Tesco the other day got all bruises up her legs and that she needs to get off them drugs 🤮

Hatman28

The vids and pics that are close up of her pussy look a bit suspicious. Doesn’t seem like it’s her at all

Massivenonce

The vids and pics that are close up of her pussy look a bit suspicious. Doesn’t seem like it’s her at all
You sir are correct the close up pics and the hairbrush video are not her she uses fake internet photos - I accused her once because the pussy was white and her skin is a light brown and she blocked me...

Scottish1

I spoke to her on snap, asked her about premium, few messages back and forth - fast replies. Told me she’s posts daily and b/g stuff. Agree to send her 30 quid for it.
Transferred 5 days ago and she’s ignored since, told me she’s “still looking for it” a couple times.
shame cos she’s fit af but complete bullshitter. Would advise against wasting money on her

Yeye2245

Approved
I know she made a livestream in the bath a few months ago, anyone know where I can find it ?