DarbyA

Approved
Stop commenting under everything bro you either gonna post the pics or you aren’t

It's called a 'reply' bro & more often than not follows someone's (in this case you) comment. . . I'm guessing you're not only STILL American but haven't found those topless pics you're after?? Strange as this forum is full of them!!!

foster123

Approved
It's called a 'reply' bro & more often than not follows someone's (in this case you) comment. . . I'm guessing you're not only STILL American but haven't found those topless pics you're after?? Strange as this forum is full of them!!!
Well can you post then then ?

DarbyA

Approved
As we confirmed some weeks back, you're American & therefore UK sarcasm is not understood by you. . . If you want to see topless pics? This forum is full of them. If you want to see topless pics of Lucy Openshaw? As you may have already noticed, they're not here. . . SO either subscribe to her OnlyFans or wait

foster123

Approved
As we confirmed some weeks back, you're American & therefore UK sarcasm is not understood by you. . . If you want to see topless pics? This forum is full of them. If you want to see topless pics of Lucy Openshaw? As you may have already noticed, they're not here. . . SO either subscribe to her OnlyFans or wait
Her account is deactivated

Ryangstar

I have 2 of her topless... but I wont be sharing them as I paid good money.. and she should make money for sharing her body 🤷🏻‍♂️

BobbyNeeds

Approved
Hi @Ryangstar

As you've probably noticed, i'm messaging in relation to the paid content you have from MsLucy's OnlyFans page - I saw you weren't willing to share it in 2021 but as we all know, time changes everything & so, i thought i'd see if you possibly consider sharing what you have with me or possibly trade for the shitload of OF content i have - Just not MsLucy's unfortunately 🤷

Anyways, let me know.
Regards
Bobby