Becky.stamp

Approved
Everythings on reddit her content is shit it's exactly the same stuff that she posts on snapchat and Instagram and her so called comedy sketches she used to do she's hot as fuck but dont waste your money lads just look up the reddit page i know she pissed a lot of people off when she first made the page cause they were expecting at least topless and she never said anything about it being lingerie only for 3 or 4 days and loads of people wanting there money back so they just filled her comments and inbox with abuse so she'd block them and they got their money back

Pdub

Approved
I meant has she been shagged and recorded. A video leaked or summat
Your joking lol she dosent even get her tits out, she said for years she wouldn't do of then she started one but just posts Instagram style pics, or if topless they are censored

Becky.stamp

Approved
Oh I thought the redditbwas taken down
Nah its still up just search missbrooklyn and it should come up someone posted a picture yesterday or the day before still the same boring waste of money stuff

Pdc28

Approved
Nah its still up just search missbrooklyn and it should come up someone posted a picture yesterday or the day before still the same boring waste of money stuff
I must be banned as nothing comes up on search

Ghost1256

Approved
Your joking lol she dosent even get her tits out, she said for years she wouldn't do of then she started one but just posts Instagram style pics, or if topless they are censored
Can’t u report her account for that