u5791

She doesn't post much on her feed but she has loads of extra videos and photos.

Last edited:

Sirensays

Approved
Anybody actual sub who wishes to share anything? I still can’t believe she’s gone b/g lol

Lwktpf1616

I didn’t buy it, plus she watermarks all her videos personally so she knows who’s leaked what I don’t wanna risk getting myself fucked, if you want to see her stuff I’d just buy it. Don’t want locked up for leaking someone’s shit over 10 pound.

Spinneyboii88

Approved
I didn’t buy it, plus she watermarks all her videos personally so she knows who’s leaked what I don’t wanna risk getting myself fucked, if you want to see her stuff I’d just buy it. Don’t want locked up for leaking someone’s shit over 10 pound.
They can’t do shit, unless your username on here is the same as your OF account you’ve got no chance of her proving it’s you, plus the watermark only proves that it’s her account you got it from

Connamcdonald

Approved
They can’t do shit, unless your username on here is the same as your OF account you’ve got no chance of her proving it’s you, plus the watermark only proves that it’s her account you got it from
She watermarks each video she sends with a different watermark for each person is what he's saying