Newbs_xo of

Elephantman

Approved
Seems to have come to and end by the looks of it, I've shared pretty much all I can pull up off my divices and doesn't look like anyone else has anymore.... Shame. Will check back every once in a blue moon for updates 🤞

Elephantman

Approved
Nice video shame not much camera on penetration but still good content, keep up the good sharing be nice to see any more content pics or vids 👌

Thomastug

Howdy! great website

Elephantman

Approved
Any more last content cheeky shares for Xmas? Be cool to see any more pictures people might have, merry Christmas all thanks for the content shared so far 👌🎄

Tomb

I have none as missed out before she stopped. I’d like to see that top one

Elephantman

Approved
Happy New Year. Kinda.

Just wondering if anyone had anymore video content.

I have a few bits to share if anyone else wants to contribute filling this thread up. 🔥

Anybody seen these?

View attachment 377742 View attachment 377743 View attachment 377744
Ah that's awsome, I have the bottom video along with the solo masturbation and pictures I'm sure have all been uploaded I think, would love to see those top two videos so I really hope others could help share or convince yourself to upload be awsome dude 👍

bertsherlemon

Approved
Probably worth bumping this thread again in case anyone has any of the pics or videos - that middle video in the screenshots above looks amazing if anyone has it?

Elephantman

Approved
Bastard got me excited with his spammy links post 😒 o well worth keeping an eye on the thread just in case.

Bbg125

any one got any videos they could send me of here? Via Snapchat or something

Bigjohn6969

I use to work with her! Anyone have any video links that work, would love to see her BJ vid