Werocker88

Approved
temporary link to a new N.I discord server. Only leaving this link active for 6 hours so get joining and sharing before then temporary link to a new N.I discord server. Only leaving this link active for 6 hours so get joining and sharing before then share girls from a specific location in the #general channel to get added to a private channel for that a..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 207747

Would love to join, got plenty to share, not the common crap you always see either. More UK than anything. PM me or add me on discord: Mandalorian92#1882
Sent you a friend request. This is the way

mrmassive2021

Approved
Apologies for this, ive been away for most of this month - between a new job, family member dying and christmas + new year i havent logged on here at all. The telegram continues to go strong by thousands of images and potentially near thousand videos. Anyone who has interest in it can like react this post to recieve information. We do not want people spamming about it in the thread and and disrupting it's own flow of content. Just press like on this comment and someone will direct you privately. All backlogged requests have been replied too. Thankyou, I will continue to share content from it to here.

Apologies for giving an update on this, as it's not direct promotion and I'm doing it this way to stop the mass spam of discord name posts and centralising it just to myself - bare in my theres at least 70-120 applications at a time and we try to process them as quick as possible.

However, for everyone who left a LIKE reaction on the post and is yet to get in, install telegram and add myself mrmassive2021 - I'll then deal with everything from here on there only to keep the sharing forum as clean as possible. Thank-you.