johnsav

This has gone free, seems like it was a scam of some sort.
FREE CONTENT!!DO NOT SEND TIPS AND BUY ANY CONTENT! THIS ACCOUNT IS RUN BY AN AGENCY WHO DOESN'T PAY THEIR CHATTERS, THEY HIRE GUYS TO PRETEND THAT YOU GUYS ARE CHATTING WITH THIS MODEL. FUCK THIS JAMIE AGENCY SHIT FOR NOT GIVING US OUR PAY! THIS IS A TRASH ACCOUNT! YOU GUYS HAS BEEN FOOLED JUST LIKE US!!
So you got fooled trying to earn money out of fooling others and now you are angry am i reading that right

NeilKinky

So you got fooled trying to earn money out of fooling others and now you are angry am i reading that right
Seems like it - someone must've gotten her photos and paid some people to pretend to be her, but didn't actually pay them. Not sure how the initial contact would have gone "Hey, do you want me to pay you to scam people? I promise I won't scam you as we're scamming them".

Last edited:

kellybro

Approved
Seems like it - someone must've gotten her photos and paid some people to pretend to be her, but didn't actually pay them. Not sure how the initial contact would have gone "Hey, do you want me to pay you to scam people? I promise I won't scam you as we're scamming them".
Well whatever the situation is here's her getting fucked View attachment 0ha5w3bo2ubh10q2uj20z_240p.m4v 3024x4032_8e035fa3e440bca7eb28501934a254f8.jpg