Cdoyle1984

Approved
New telegram crated

as long as you have names you are welcome

created as I was kicked from a group despite posting loads as the owner was obsessed with Leigh

a slut is a slut whether from Leigh or London, I know we all want to see people we know but the chances of that are very low so just enjoy what we get especially when names are provided so we can check socials

put username below to be added. North West girls with name to be posted within 24 hours of being added please

Last edited:

Cdoyle1984

Approved
I can’t people for some reason/
Add me as a contact then will be able to

cdoyle101

John444

New telegram crated

created as I was kicked from a group despite posting loads as the owner was obsessed with Leigh

a slut is a slut whether from Leigh or London, I know we all want to see people we know but the chances of that are very low so just enjoy what we get especially when names are provided so we can check socials

put username below to be added. North West girls with name to be posted within 24 hours of being added please
johnyyn

John444

New telegram crated

Johnyyn