PurplePort Models

Hantsman

Approved
At least some people on here have got a sense of humour ...

Not that it's any of your business Stuarts, but I regularly pay for content, and share some of it on various forums.

Who exactly do you think you are to tell me what I can and can't do on this forum, who made you a member of the forum Gestapo?

So you can get off your mighty high horse and maybe go and sit on your donkey or should that be ass.

I won't be visiting the shores of this forum anymore, which is a shame as I have around 100GB of content, some of which I would have happily shared with other members if it wasn't for dull, negative, sad, and boring people like you.

I hope the other members of this forum who don't live in a pulpit and waste their time preaching to all and sundry without knowing the facts, remember that it was YOU that lost them a potential source of material that they may be keen to see, and maybe, just maybe, they won't be in a rush to help you out with any future requests that you may post.

REMEMBER EVERYONE THINK TWICE WHEN "STUARTS" POST ANY REQUESTS FOR CONTENT ON THIS FORUM, I QUOTE,

"I have content. I subscribe. If you want content stop begging on here"

Bye, bye, everybody, bye, bye.

Potnoodlelover

Yawn.

Awww boo hoo.

So muppet brains begging for a model repeatedly when I told him bg existed (I have it) from a tog on OF.

So muppet brains has a pop at me. All I did was tell him to stop requesting and go to the tog. Ask the tog. Get the content.

I did him a favour - I told him it existed and where to find it.

Now he has thrown his toys out of the pram.

Ooh 100gb of content. Wow. Not that impressive when you compare to over 1 tb.

As for what I have posted on here - i posted mainly on fappblog forum. I was an active contributor to several threads on this subject and each thread ran into 30-50 pages before they were dmca'd.

This site is dead. I am merely waiting for the original threads to be reactivated.

Meh.
You were an active contributor tbh. The threads went then the link directed to here and it’s not the same

Hantsman

Approved
Yawn.

Awww boo hoo.

So muppet brains begging for a model repeatedly when I told him bg existed (I have it) from a tog on OF.

So muppet brains has a pop at me. All I did was tell him to stop requesting and go to the tog. Ask the tog. Get the content.

I did him a favour - I told him it existed and where to find it.

Now he has thrown his toys out of the pram.

Ooh 100gb of content. Wow. Not that impressive when you compare to over 1 tb.

As for what I have posted on here - i posted mainly on fappblog forum. I was an active contributor to several threads on this subject and each thread ran into 30-50 pages before they were dmca'd.

This site is dead. I am merely waiting for the original threads to be reactivated.

Meh.

Well, you've fulfilled my expectation in your very childish and juvenile response to my posting - well done.

Really, old boy, your use of the wonderful and beautiful English language is truly appalling, it would make a poorly educated youth feel ashamed of themselves.

Let's look at some statistics I found over at "TheFappeningForum".

I have made 58 Postings with a Reaction Score of 84 - this equates to an approval rating of approximately 145%.

You on the other hand have made 297 Postings with a Reaction Score of 232 - this equates to an approval rating of approximately 78%.

Now let's look at some statistics on this forum.

I have made 14 Postings with a Reaction Score of 14 - this equates to an approval rating of 100%.

You on the other hand have made 33 Postings with a Reaction Score of 19 - this equates to an approval rating of approximately 57%.

I think these figures speak for themselves.

QED

By the way in case you don't know QED is an abbreviation for Latin phrase "quod erat demonstrandum" literally meaning "what was to be shown", more commonly used as shorthand for "Case Proven".

There you go not only have you learnt some facts and figures regarding your Postings, Reactions, and Approval Ratings, but you've also learnt some basic Latin - no you don't have to thank me, your welcome.

Cum&GetIt

Approved
Busty Black girl Amy on Purpleport

Who wants her Insta? Many more lingerie content on there!

Attachments

• EnTQL9-WMAM9M8L.jpg
    EnTQL9-WMAM9M8L.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 142

roby61

Approved
maybe with artpictures/clivewelch/redstiletto1 but i think he didn't publish them

roby61

Approved
This is Phi Rose
Never seen an explicit nude, maybe someone knows more

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 119
  • 3.jpg