Rhiannon lisa bailey

JohnnyDoe8p

She posted herself saying she doesn’t do nudes it’s basically the same you see on her Instagram
Definitely not true wherever you saw this there's definitely nudes on there plus she charges for shit like dick sucking videos, ass videos, boobs, finish on face, etc how wouldn't that be "nude" lol

Stu1990

Alright so I got some info for yall the videos/pics on her wall/profile are alright seeing as it's 7$ I'd say it's worth, If you want anything good/better tho she PMs/DMs Video bundled deals its better to wait for bundles than buying off of her list for example I bought a 25$ bundle that had 2 Videos a Wet t-shirt video and a blowjob sucking video, I guess this prevents people from leaking all the content since she dsnt post it on her wall/profile n Dms/PMs n makes you pay more instead. She is amazing tho her face/body oooof. Those saying she dsnt post her face/nudes don't really know what they're talking about or haven't purchased. Anyways if someone else has paid for videos and wants to trade with me I got 2 paid videos and i'm planning on getting more maybe.
Post it!!!

Kingmxed

Approved
Alright so I got some info for yall the videos/pics on her wall/profile are alright seeing as it's 7$ I'd say it's worth, If you want anything good/better tho she PMs/DMs Video bundled deals its better to wait for bundles than buying off of her list for example I bought a 25$ bundle that had 2 Videos a Wet t-shirt video and a blowjob sucking video, I guess this prevents people from leaking all the content since she dsnt post it on her wall/profile n Dms/PMs n makes you pay more instead. She is amazing tho her face/body oooof. Those saying she dsnt post her face/nudes don't really know what they're talking about or haven't purchased. Anyways if someone else has paid for videos and wants to trade with me I got 2 paid videos and i'm planning on getting more maybe.
Her onlyfans is shit, dumb prices for short vids, not worth it atall

Kingmxed

Approved
Sounds like you're her tbh lol

JohnnyDoe8p

I thought the same lol. HI rhiannon.
Hello sorry to disappoint you and thanks for the compliment of thinking i'm a sexy e-girl but i'm a horny ass dude sorry to disappoint.
I got a free a subscription n onlyfans wallet i'm just trying to help out and give info to those who don't know, also I clearly put that i'm trading it's common sense that I wouldn't be her since i'm looking for other paid content of hers, who cares why would I screenshot her shit if I was her? are you dumb? I cant help out other people cause you think i'm her? wtf are you on about you thought the other person was her to you think she would be here? why the fuck would she be here when she's either prob recording more dirty videos, on onlyfans or on BIGO idk your definitely dumb af.

Anyways no i'm not her and i've leaked some of stephanielovexxx andkalliii onlyfans on oncam.me in the past I post there a lot you can thank people like you for not wanting to share the content tho cause you think we're them somehow even tho you don't know shit? there's like billions of people dude, she wouldn't be here at all talking with you use your head.
Steph:

Kaliii :

Last edited:

JohnnyDoe8p

Post it!!!
People seem to think i'm her cause I want to trade some of her content? so what's the point to sharing/posting if I'm "her"? If I'm just trying to help n you got dumb asses ruining for the rest lol you can thank that guy n his sidekick for not wanting to share anything, if I do it will be on another website for sure.

Last edited:

JohnnyDoe8p

You guys are dumb and rather make someone fuck off than want to share her stuff, read it all before commenting dumb shit, I said I wanted to clearly trade cause I got 2 paid videos. Anyways i'm not going to go on on the whole you thinking im her, it would be stupid of her to screenshot her shit n share it like I did it just to help out people that don't know she would lose money by posting those screenshots?? lmao anyways I got her shit free you don't im not her. Sounds like a bonus, bonus, bonus, dsnt affect me only you if anything you messed it up for the rest just keep waiting for someone else to leak it I ain't doing that whole shit for you guys even tho I already have all the files on my pc plus like 13 other BIGO girls with onlyfans.

Last edited:

JohnnyDoe8p

Her onlyfans is shit, dumb prices for short vids, not worth it atall
Ok that's your opinion, plus I clearly said if you want anything better/worth more than 7$ which is what I wipe my ass with, It's clearly going to be Vids/Pics in the DM/PM like I did, I'm giving out info sounds like i'm her n promoting yeah... but I'm promoting so that there's people to trade with I clearly got 2 videos like I said n want to trade, Why would I want to trade if im her tf lmao. Plus I got all this shit for free lmao didn't have to waist one cent are you mad cause you spent your money or something lmao? It's pricey yeah but not for people that get it free.

Last edited:

JohnnyDoe8p

Are all the wana be "Kings" that have no money going to team up and sucks each-other off?

Anyways i'm done with you guys here's a preview of the video I got the other is a wet-tshirt video for those of you that want to trade hmu! for those of you that think i'm her that's your loss.

Thank you for thinking I'm a hot sexy e-girl tho very nice compliments, sorry to disappoint but i'm just a ugly horny ass dude wanting to trade.

Attachments

• 91BCA3F3-8956-4B01-B0BD-916794FF36F6.jpeg
    91BCA3F3-8956-4B01-B0BD-916794FF36F6.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,070
Last edited:

JohnnyDoe8p

info for those that want it :
If I Leak/Post all BIGO girls that have Onlyfans in the future, it will be on the site oncam.me so follow me there, I won't be on here at all anymore just came to leave info but it wasn't appreciated so I will be moving on...

Last edited:

kingfuck

Approved
info for those that want it :
If I Leak/Post all BIGO girls that have Onlyfans in the future, it will be on the site oncam.me so follow me there, I won't be on here at all anymore just came to leave info but it wasn't appreciated so I will be moving on...

just want to see her tits, you got any tit pics of these huge naturals?

Last edited: