OnlyFans Shahira Miah/shahira_x

throwitawayboi

Approved
All the stuff you posted is old, she's posted stuff since then that no one has shared on here
I’ve posted what I had because that’s the point of the thread. If you’ve got somet, you post it. Simple. Don’t be a dick lad, if you really have stuff, then just post or don’t bother commenting at all.

hewxcw

Don't bother subbing, she posts shit content and charges $19 a month, save your money and just wank over her Instagram pics

throwitawayboi

Approved
Don't bother subbing, she posts shit content and charges $19 a month, save your money and just wank over her Instagram pics
Thought it’d be this to be honest. Anything nude when you were subbed, beyond the one tit pic that she posted months ago?

hewxcw

Thought it’d be this to be honest. Anything nude when you were subbed, beyond the one tit pic that she posted months ago?
Nope, just that one pic. She never replies to messages anymore either so there's no chance of getting any extra content from her . Don't get baited by her shitty promos on her Instagram stories either, I guarantee you'll be disappointed if you subscribed

hewxcw

Also, there's a reason why she's now doing discounted subscriptions, I think people have finally started to realise that her content isn't worth anywhere near $19 a month

throwitawayboi

Approved
Also, there's a reason why she's now doing discounted subscriptions, I think people have finally started to realise that her content isn't worth anywhere near $19 a month
Shame really. She seems like a right slag, thought more than that would’ve surfaced.

hewxcw

Shame really. She seems like a right slag, thought more than that would’ve surfaced.
She's also tried scamming me on two different occasions. First it was on Onlyfans when she first started, she said she would send nudes for £60 so I tipped her, she never sent anything and ignored my messages for weeks. I had to contact Onlyfans in the end and luckily they refunded the money. The second time was through Snapchat, she said she'd send nudes so I sent her money through PayPal and then she claimed she never received it. She's a scammer, I'd avoid her at all costs

hewxcw

Also, not to mention that she scammed a load of people on Onlyfans last year. She put a post out saying she'd send nudes to anyone who tipped, she got like $300+ in tips and then proceeded to delete the post a few days later. People were commenting on her posts saying she never sent anything to them. I'm surprised no one has exposed her publicly tbh, I hate to think how many people she's actually scammed

throwitawayboi

Approved
I just found this thread and thought I'd share my experience with her. I recently messaged her on Snapchat asking how much for the BJ video that she teased on her Onlyfans. She replied saying £75, this seemed like a lot but she said the video was 15 minutes long so it seemed worth it. She sent me her bank details and I sent the money, she then stopped replying to me and didn't send the video either. I checked Snapchat the next day and she had blocked me. This girl is a scammer and I advise you not to send her any money because you won't get anything in return. This isn't the first time this has happened either, the person above seemed to have a similar experience so she clearly does this a lot. Her Onlyfans is a joke as well, the content is terrible and isn't worth anywhere near the subscription price of $18.99 a month. I hope people realise that she's a scam artist and just a shitty person in general. I've attached screenshots of the conversation, avoid her at all costs.
Fucking hell so she’s a slag (as I always suspected) and a con artist too ahahahah, christ. Anyone got the latest from her measly OF if they’ve been subbed recently? I reckon she gets about big time where she’s from, seems the type…

jjjjack

Fucking hell so she’s a slag (as I always suspected) and a con artist too ahahahah, christ. Anyone got the latest from her measly OF if they’ve been subbed recently? I reckon she gets about big time where she’s from, seems the type…
Her latest posts aren't even worth sharing tbh, she just reposts old stuff now or stuff which could be posted on Instagram. It's honestly one of the worst pages I've ever subscribed to, I hope she has a job or something as a backup because a lot of people are starting to unsubscribe because they're fed up of her shit

throwitawayboi

Approved
She’s getting thicker and thicker the sexy slag… anyone got stuff of her mate Lydia who’s also on OF? Also, did anything ever come of the supposed BJ video?

Attachments

• 43A4B918-66A1-4DCD-B947-12FD82B8530B.jpeg
    43A4B918-66A1-4DCD-B947-12FD82B8530B.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 940
  • FCD47C78-993F-406A-B864-75614F239374.jpeg
    FCD47C78-993F-406A-B864-75614F239374.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 890
  • 7A2695C8-1F92-463C-B31F-CF28E7739612.jpeg
    7A2695C8-1F92-463C-B31F-CF28E7739612.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 929

jjjjack

She’s getting thicker and thicker the sexy slag… anyone got stuff of her mate Lydia who’s also on OF? Also, did anything ever come of the supposed BJ video?
Her content has gotten even worse recently. She's deleted the few pics of her tits that she had posted and now just reposts old content She's been losing subscribers as well so I'm not sure what her thought process is tbh. As for the BJ video, she never sent it out and just ignores people when they ask to buy it. It's a shame since her page had potential to be good but she puts no effort into it at all

jjjjack

And as for her mate Lydia, her content is just as bad, don't waste your money

throwitawayboi

Approved
posted some shower content according to her IG story... anyone subbed at the moment or got new stuff?