Drffhc

Approved
I remember awhile back before I even knew she did explicit stuff that I was willing to send money for stuff and got blocked with message along the lines of 'get a life', still baffled how someone who does this kind of thing would turn that down 🤷🏻‍♂️ unless she just likes showing herself off idk

Tabbs84

I remember awhile back before I even knew she did explicit stuff that I was willing to send money for stuff and got blocked with message along the lines of 'get a life', still baffled how someone who does this kind of thing would turn that down 🤷🏻‍♂️ unless she just likes showing herself off idk
I got blocked for telling her to do onlyfans and she could make loads of money from it. Seriously odd!!!

dannyJM1234

I got blocked for telling her to do onlyfans and she could make loads of money from it. Seriously odd!!!
I think she’s got severe mental health issues, she blocked me on insta a couple of years ago for doing similar, puts on thirsty content about sucking guys off and swallowing cum, but if you mention it to her you are “disgusting” and “need to get a life”

douglasquaid618

Blocked me as well. She probably does have some issues; willing to put out content (as seen in this thread) but blocks us when we get in touch with her.

douglasquaid618

These were uploaded earlier in the thread as .mov files.
I've uploaded them as .MP4 files.

Attachments

• VID-20240503-WA0002.mp4
    9.8 MB · Views: 30
  • VID-20240503-WA0001.mp4
    9.6 MB · Views: 17

lolerskates69

Approved
Latest Twitter dump for those that don't have access. Like others have said, if you are going to follow her on anything, don't message her or you will get blocked. She has severe mental issues.

Attachments

• GDgb2yhWoAEo36y.jpg
    GDgb2yhWoAEo36y.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 155
  • GDJ0C87X0AAQb1y.jpg
    GDJ0C87X0AAQb1y.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 145
  • GE4ACVXWcAAStIP.jpg
    GE4ACVXWcAAStIP.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 143
  • GGFY_SsXUAAgcEc.jpg
    GGFY_SsXUAAgcEc.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 144
  • GFrddcxXsAAGEWd.jpg
    GFrddcxXsAAGEWd.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 147
  • GEiTuP-bkAAsr2_.jpg
    GEiTuP-bkAAsr2_.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 145
  • GEEr0rIW8AAwLjl.jpg
    GEEr0rIW8AAwLjl.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 147
  • GHMT1FWWMAAv5bK.jpg
    GHMT1FWWMAAv5bK.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 135
  • GJ8wkzpWsAEs7gE.jpg
    GJ8wkzpWsAEs7gE.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 137
  • GMarRfOXYAAopZD.jpg
    GMarRfOXYAAopZD.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 133
  • GMg8Uj5XAAAd1_2.jpg
    GMg8Uj5XAAAd1_2.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 132
  • GMLkDVnXoAAbRqv.jpg
    GMLkDVnXoAAbRqv.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 148

Drffhc

Approved
Latest Twitter dump for those that don't have access. Like others have said, if you are going to follow her on anything, don't message her or you will get blocked. She has severe mental issues.
Appreciate staying quiet for the lads 😂

Tabbs84

Wow cheers for these 😍

Tabbs84

I think she’s got severe mental health issues, she blocked me on insta a couple of years ago for doing similar, puts on thirsty content about sucking guys off and swallowing cum, but if you mention it to her you are “disgusting” and “need to get a life”
Shame as she could have any guy she wanted. Think she has been suicidal a fair few times

Tabbs84

I think we need a weekly upload on here for us who got blocked by her haha

Reactions: Rvp