KevUK85

Approved
Bumping, its like ''Someone fucking post something for me''

Fuck off, lazy cunt, get yer own shit n post it if yer that desperate. Bumping is a whiney way of saying ''Someone else get stuff for me''

And dont give me ''Im keeping the thread going''. The thread is ok without you sneakily trying to get shit for nothing.
what a cock......mind your own business..move on silly C**t giving it big online got fuck all to do with you what im doing.

want2xavi

Approved

Fuck off, lazy cunt, get yer own shit n post it if yer that desperate. Bumping is a whiney way of saying ''Someone else get stuff for me''

And dont give me ''Im keeping the thread going''. The thread is ok without you sneakily trying to get shit for nothing.
Bump

TCKXX

Approved

DOUBLE BUMP

leelouiserose

Screenshot from 2022-05-23 08-51-51.jpg

OK guys, Ive set up a private sophie rose cost sharing discord channel, if you are interested in cost sharing to buy this video or any other, make a discord username, PM me and i will add you to the server where we can discuss further action. Only people who are actually willing to chip in!

Irishlad2015

Approved
View attachment 347668

OK guys, Ive set up a private sophie rose cost sharing discord channel, if you are interested in cost sharing to buy this video or any other, make a discord username, PM me and i will add you to the server where we can discuss further action. Only people who are actually willing to chip in
''When shoe shine boys are giving you stock tips, its time to get out''