Tegan tinks

tegantinks

Don't wanna say, cause she checks these sites, put something on her insta about someone asking for nudes, saying they'll never get them, how wrong she is haha, so she knows, so keep posting chaps!
yeah babe i do check these sites and i have your username 😁i am a minor im 17 years old, have fun in the cells boo x

tegantinks

Yeah, she had a go at someone claiming they were posting under age pics of her, yet she gets her boobs out on insta, sells nudes on a private insta account and has various videos of her in bars drinking wine and shit, she is so full of shit, typical attention seeking internet hoe, just mad cause her pics are getting shared.. 😆
typical hoe that you message baby x

tegantinks

17 but go drinking in bars and sells nudes on a priv account, sure you are 😆
u talking about teegpriv?😂😂😂😂😂of course u are boo, that’s a fucking private account that i post my friends on no fucking wonder it’s got over 500 follow requests. sadly you’ll be disappointed because it’s not my nudes:) also there’s my passport 19th april 2004. i am 17 years old. just because i go out in bars drinking doesn’t mean i’m legally allowed to drink, there’s this thing called using someone else’s ID you thick little bastard... enjoy being a pedophile because those nudes were taken when i was 15😁😁😁

tegantinks

You're so full of shit, it's sad how much of a lying attention seeker you are.
u know what is fucking funny the fact that you think i care my tits are on a website i don’t give a single fuck😂😂😂😂😂it’s a pair of tits you sad sad sad boy. you’re taking literal screenshots of my instagram highlights which i’ve now deleted because it’s fucking weird. i do not sell the pictures i post on MY instagram which i’ve said since i was 13 years old, laughable that you think i cwre you’re showing people these, you won’t be saying i’m a lying attention seeker when you’re involved with the police now will you? i will always get told that i’m on these sites i’ve got enough followers to tell me where my pictures are, nice try babe but this is the gal that doesn’t give a flying fuck. don’t fucking call me a liar either BABE, i’m 17😚 and you’re a pedophile

Funkeymonkey69

Approved
u know what is fucking funny the fact that you think i care my tits are on a website i don’t give a single fuck😂😂😂😂😂it’s a pair of tits you sad sad sad boy. you’re taking literal screenshots of my instagram highlights which i’ve now deleted because it’s fucking weird. i do not sell the pictures i post on MY instagram which i’ve said since i was 13 years old, laughable that you think i cwre you’re showing people these, you won’t be saying i’m a lying attention seeker when you’re involved with the police now will you? i will always get told that i’m on these sites i’ve got enough followers to tell me where my pictures are, nice try babe but this is the gal that doesn’t give a flying fuck. don’t fucking call me a liar either BABE, i’m 17😚 and you’re a pedophile
Doesn't give a fuck, but made an account just to respond to me on here, sure, sure, you ain't all that love, it's clear you just get off on all the attention, sad, very sad

tegantinks

Doesn't give a fuck, but made an account just to respond to me on here, sure, sure, you ain't all that love, it's clear you just get off on all the attention, sad, very sad
babe you’re the one giving me the attention by posting me on these sites. had over 300 new followers from it ur just getting me fans😂. i don’t care i just think you’re a sad lonely boy that’s all i’m coming on here to tell you.... don’t wanna say too much because i check these sites. you’re doing it to not get caught but you’ve been caught each time and it’s quite embarrassing. don’t try tell me what i be doing i know what the fuck i’m doing. the police are involved anyway now so good luck! and good luck to all you other pedophiles aswell. you’re hiding behind a fake fucking name it’s actually silly 😂😂😂😂😂😂

tegantinks

Damn, assumed you where 18, given your insta posts... I deleted it's and will help report it on other sites, sorry hun !
hahaha thanks for reporting. but even if i was 18 i would not want to be on these sites. i didn’t give any permission to be on these sites so if all my pictures aren’t deleted i will be contacting the police again

Donnie123

hahaha thanks for reporting. but even if i was 18 i would not want to be on these sites. i didn’t give any permission to be on these sites so if all my pictures aren’t deleted i will be contacting the police again
That's fair, deffo for the nudes. Butt afaik, the stuff you post on Instagram is the risk of social media.

Annyway, wish you the best, and again,. My apologies !