AidanMcGuire

Approved
is all this mandy rose stuff current or older? it's just been coming out lately, and I haven't seen anything said about it on the dirt sheets, saying "mandy rose has leaked nudes", and haven't seen her tweet anything about it....as far as i know, WWE still has that rule where you're not allowed joining other subscription sites (onlyfans, twitch, etc)

kellybro

Approved
is all this mandy rose stuff current or older? it's just been coming out lately, and I haven't seen anything said about it on the dirt sheets, saying "mandy rose has leaked nudes", and haven't seen her tweet anything about it....as far as i know, WWE still has that rule where you're not allowed joining other subscription sites (onlyfans, twitch, etc)
It's all new and her site is hosted by Fantime. She even done a live the other week where she was topless in the pool and a video showing a couple of her vibrators. It was taken down last week as rumours were WWE weren't happy with how carefree she was but it was back up the next day. Most believe WWE are more lenient towards outside income now that HHH is in charge but I guess time will tell

TheHodge28

Approved
It's all new and her site is hosted by Fantime. She even done a live the other week where she was topless in the pool and a video showing a couple of her vibrators. It was taken down last week as rumours were WWE weren't happy with how carefree she was but it was back up the next day. Most believe WWE are more lenient towards outside income now that HHH is in charge but I guess time will tell
Can anyone get the video and post it on here?

AidanMcGuire

Approved
ah ok..i hadn't heard that, but seems legit. HHH doesn't seem like he cares about things like that (making money other ways)